Teacher with TLR Vacancy
Teacher with TLR2
(Start Date April 2021 or September 2021)
The Governors of The Federation of Norland CE and St Mary’s CE Primary Schools are seeking to appoint an outstanding, committed teacher, looking for a new challenge, to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new federation, with the role working across the Federation between Norland CE School and St Mary’s CE Primary Schools .
We aim to appoint a positive, passionate and experienced teacher who is looking for an exciting opportunity to work across 2 schools, initially providing leadership release time for Heads of schools, whilst having the opportunity to lead the continued curriculum development across the Federation. We are looking for an outstanding practitioner with a desire to offer all children a caring, personalised, safe and stimulating learning experience. The role includes working under the direction of the Executive Headteacher and Heads of schools. An opportunity to undertake funded Continued Professional Development ie NPQML/NPQSL or similar would be discussed for the candidate appointed to the role.
The successful candidate will:
• Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of child development and the principles underpinning excellent teaching and learning
• Have a passion for working and supporting children and families;
• Be committed to continuing development and keen to further develop leadership skills.
• Have a high expectation for children’s learning and behaviour;
• Have the ability to motivate and support children and staff through exemplary practice;
• Be flexible and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team across the whole Federation
We can offer:
• Highly supportive staff and school governors;
• Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated pupils who are keen to learn;
• Welcoming, happy and friendly schools with an aspirational ethos;
• A commitment to staff wellbeing and continuing professional development;
• Experience of working within a newly established federation of schools
All interested candidates are welcome to have an informal discussion about the role with the newly appointed Executive Headteacher, Yvette Sullivan. Visits to the schools are currently restricted due to COVID19. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment if you would like a discussion beforehand.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Please return your application form via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 17th February 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 22nd February 2021
Interviews & Tasks: Wednesday 24th February 2021 and Thursday 25th February 2021
Application forms and further details are available from the school.