Week 3 Autumn 1 2020
24th September 2020
This week's homework is:
- We need two Councillors for Class 4 - if your child wants to be a Councillor they need to write a short speech - explaining why they want to be a Councillor. They will deliver this speech to the class on Wednesday and the results will be announced on Friday.
- Spelling Frame - Year 3/4 - Spelling rule 3, 11 and 12 - ou words and ous words - revision - repeat of last week
- Active Learn - There are 4 books -3 non fiction and 1 fiction. I have also included some maths games - linked to work in class Place Value and numbers to 10 million
- Wonder - from Page 2 (Why I didn't go to school) to page 9 (end of Christopher's House) - for Monday - the book needs to come into school everyday.
- I have also attached some Place Value Worksheets for anyone who wants to do them - or have finished the games on Active Learn
We are trying to place all our homework online, as this may become necessary if we need to have any time off over the next term.
If you have any comments about homework - you can use the Homework Diary or send me an e- mail.
If your child wants to do any work in their Homework Books - that is fine - I will mark and send back for Friday.