Class 4 Summer 2 Week 7 - July 13th
1. Welcome to Year 5.
- Week Overview
- Examples of Excellence
- Subject Resources
Welcome Year 5 - Information about me and what's in store next year
Awesome Owls From Amelie, Anna and Oscar - They are Brilliant
Maia's Amazing Work on Checking out Me History - and A Monster Calls Writing
Week 7 Overview:
- Maths: White Rose - Week 12 - Circles, Volume and Data - watch It's Not Hard (Averages) song - You Tube - explains mean, mode and median brilliantly
- Literacy - To look/watch The Gashly Crumb Tinies by Edward Gorey - You Tube - and the write your own alpahbet - could also do some drawings
- Spelling Frame - keep going with Yr 5/6 words.
- PSHE - Transition Resources - also watch BBC Teach - Transitioning to Secondary School, BBC Bitesize also has good resources
- Science - End of year quizzes
- PE - Why not try some Chair Yoga? We have been doing this in school - harder than it looks! Just search google - YouTube - children or beginners.
- General Quizzes - a bit of fun
Remember if you are struggling with any of the above - do the Oak Academy Lessons/ BBC Bitesize Daily Lessons.
You can also use Oak Academy https://www.thenational.academy/online-classroom/schedule/#schedule and BBC Daily Bitesize Lessons.
Don't Forget Spelling Frame - Year 6 Words
White Rose Maths - volume, circles and data
|Lesson 1 - Draw nets of 3D shapes.pdf||Download|
|Lesson 1 Answers - Draw nets of 3D shapes.pdf||Download|
|Lesson 2 - Circles.pdf||Download|
|Lesson 2 Answers - Circles.pdf||Download|
|Lesson 3 - Read and interpret pie charts 2020.pdf||Download|
|Lesson 3 Answers - Read and interpret pie charts 2020.pdf||Download|
|Lesson 4 - The mean.pdf||Download|
|Lesson 4 Answers - The mean.pdf||Download|
Literacy The Ghastly Crumb Tinies - Edward Gorey - also watch on Vimeo (You Tube)
|Gorey, Edward - Gashlycrumb Tinies.pdf||Download|
Rise Above - Transition Resources For High School - Also Watch BBC Teach -Starting Secondary School